#BCBizChat on Twitter
Women and business in BC:
BC’s business climate for female entrepreneurs
Wednesday, March 6, 7:00 TO 8:00 P.M. (PDT)
What’s it take for BC women to thrive as entrepreneurs in BC’s dynamic business environment? Join Hon. Naomi Yamamoto (@NaomiYamamoto) as she hosts the latest Government of BC #BCBizChat and asks BC’s businesswomen:
- Why did you decide to become a small business owner/entrepreneur?
- What advice do you have for other women looking to become business owners?
- Have you faced any key challenges as a woman in business? If so, how are you overcoming them?
- Have you taken any mentoring programs (whether specific or not to women entrepreneurs)?
- What resources have been most helpful to you? What are the opportunities for government to support you further?
Watch and learn or dive into the conversation and share your unique British Columbian perspective.
How to Participate
- Anyone with a Twitter account can join the conversation.
- When you tweet, please use the hashtag #BCBizChat.
- Search for the Hashtag #BCBizChat during the chat to view all tweets included in the chat.
- When responding to a tweet, please use the “reply” button to ensure conversations remain threaded.
- To send a tweet to Minister Naomi Yamamoto, use his handle: @NaomiYamamoto.
- Ministry staff will help to moderate the chat. Their handle is @BCJobsPlan.
- One popular tool for participating in Twitter chats is www.tweetchat.com. You don’t need a special account, but you will need to connect your twitter account to send tweets.
Send us your feedback!
We want to know what you think of this format of engagement. Send your thoughts and suggestions to email@example.com.
We will be watching