Victoria Almost Free Victoria’s FREE Coupon and Allordable Living Magazine
Skip to primary content
Skip to secondary content
PICK UP THE JAN/FEB ISSUE AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US
Posted on May 8, 2012 by victoriaalmostfree
The January/February issue is here! Subscribe to
have each issue emailed to your inbox for FREE, with this
month’s issue sent to you instantly!
Connecting local shoppers and local business with affordable
advertising rates and unique information & coupons while
uncovering gems of value on our beautiful island.
Our mission is to support local businesses with unbeatable
advertising rates in a quality print and online publication
while helping our vibrant citizens and flourishing neighbourhoods.
Victoria Almost Free – Victoria’s FREE Coupon and Affordable Living Magazine
– launched its first edition
in July 2012. For December and January we present a bi-monthly publication
which offers wide distribution and great advertising value.
Printed editions will be widely distributed throughout Victoria and
the surrounding areas as well as available online.
Our Glossy Full-Colour Magazine Features:
• Unique coupons from businesses like yours.
• Feature articles to help readers navigate the Victoria marketplace.
• Competitive advertising opportunities.
• A photo editorial of a different neighbourhood each month.
• A local charity feature each month.
• High public demand for print version at over 70 local businesses.
• A local, tangible, non-electronic coupon option.
Our electronic features include:
• Averaging 4500 weekly Facebook reaches.
• Averaging 50 website visits daily
• Averaging 20 new email subscribers weekly.
This has become a MUST-HAVE Victoria publication:
the exclusive publication for several high-profile local businesses.
Our target readership is broad capturing the attention of young
families, professionals and students to retirees and everyone in between.
To put your business coupon in a monthly edition, advertise with
us, or for any general questions, contact email@example.com or 250.419.2579.
Elissa Bergman, B.F.A., B.A.
Editor in Chief/Publisher