This is a page designed to give you tips and pointers so that you do not pass judgment on other people. Although some people may seem to be in a similar situation as you and may act differently their actions are based on things and situations you may not be aware of. It is important to remember we are all diverse and all have different lifestyles and reasons for making choices we wouldn’t make in our own lives.
- It is important to remember we are all diverse and all have different lifestyles and reasons for making choices we wouldn’t make in our own lives.Be patient, maybe all the facts behind their decisions haven’t come into light yet.3
- Try to put yourself in their shoes.4
- Keep your feelings on the issue to yourself (not everyone wants to hear if you would or wouldn’t do something differently).5
- Maybe the person is giving you a sign that they are unhappy or upset about something else. Their actions could be giving you clues.6
- Ask them why they are choosing to behave or act the way they are maybe they can help you understand why they choose to act the way they do.7
- If this person is your friend remember why they are your friend, don’t let one incident or action ruin a good friendship (don’t let one bad apple spoil the bunch).